Multiple billionaires holding crypto have died in the last week alone, making it a total of three deaths in 30 days.
Is this a freak coincidence, or is something bigger going on?
The list of the most recent crypto billionaires to die unexpectedly are as follows:
- Entrepreneur Vyacheslav Taran died at the age of 53. His helicopter plunged near the resort town of Villefranche-sur-Mer after taking off from Lausanne in Switzerland. The 35-year-old pilot was also killed in the accident.
- Tiantian Kullander died at the age of 30 in his sleep. Kullander was a successful founder of a crypto company valued at $3 billion, leaving many financial sectors shocked.
- Nilkolai Mushegian was a crypto millionaire who died at the young age of 29. The cause of death was drowning on a beach in Puerto Rico. Prior to his death, he tweeted this on October 28th:
“CIA and Mossad and pedo elite are running some kind of sex trafficking entrapment blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and Caribbean islands. They are going to frame me with a laptop planted by my ex GF who was a spy. They will torture me to death.”
CIA and Mossad and pedo elite are running some kind of sex trafficking entrapment blackmail ring out of Puerto Rico and caribbean islands. They are going to frame me with a laptop planted by my ex gf who was a spy. They will torture me to death.
— ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️ (@delete_shitcoin) October 28, 2022
What are your thoughts on the recent chain of crypto billionaire deaths? Freak accidents or a larger conspiracy at play.
Three global crypto leaders dead in 30days.
1. Mushegian, 29, drowns after tweeting the CIA & Mossad was trying kill him. Family says he was mentally ill.
2. Kullander, 30, in his sleep.
3. Taran, 53, chopper crash.
Getting weird. #FreshResists
— Feisty & Fierce (@LMerritt1) November 29, 2022
Bitcoin (BTC) is currently trading at $16,818.40, down -1.58% on the day. YTD, BTC stock is down -64.77%.
* Attention readers on mobile or tablet, if you cannot view the above chart entirely, please rotate your device sideways. Make sure you have your portrait orientation lock switched off.
Disclaimer: Wealthy VC does not hold a long or short position in any of the stocks or cryptocurrencies mentioned in this article.